Friday, January 9, 2009

Miss Match Day!


All you mothers of school aged children will appreciate this. Evey Friday is spirit day at school. They pick a theme for everyone to dress up like 80's day or crazy hair day which was a few months ago (I will post those pictures too). This Friday was miss match day. I try to let the kids pick out their own out fits normally, but a lot of time they put together some interesting outfits. So today I let them pick out what ever they wanted. As you can see they have some interesting things on!








1 comment:

andrea said...

Cute! I love E's tights, those are awesome. Do you read any hair blogs? I try to do fun things with Addie's, but it's still so baby-fine. I could have lots of fun with your DD's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...