Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!!


Today our "Plum" is 6 months old! It is hard to believe that he has only been in our lives for half a year. I cannot image our lives without him. There was a time in our lives that I thought we would not have any more children. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with him. He bring us so much joy. With the hard time that we have been having I feel so blessed to have this sweet little spirit in our home. Having these beautiful children in our lives make all our trials worth trying! I feel so blessed to be a mother it is hard at times but well worth it! These past 6 months have been so wonderful. I look forward to the next 6 months, with all the fun new things our baby boy will be learning to do! Here's to the next 6 months!

3 comments:

andrea said...

He is such a doll! How can you not love those pudgy cheeks? Happy 6 months!

Natalie said...

I just want to squeeze him! He is so darn cute! I totally agree with you-regardless of how crappy life can be, these little kidos just make things better. Even when they are the cause for the crappyness! LOVE your blog!

Pam said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 6 months already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...