Saturday, April 24, 2010

The cutest skirt!


My Super Model!



I found this simple cute skirt pattern here! It took me about 30 minutes to make! I think it was a little full for my supper skinny girl so I took off about 10 inches. The thing I love the most about this skirt is it doesn't take a lot of material and I already had all the stuff to make it! I think I might even try to make one for myself!

I just found another skirt I think I will have to splurge and go buy some material to make this one!

2 comments:

Leticia said...

OH! Thanks for sharing! This is super cute...Did you take off 10 inches off the length...???

Janis Miller said...

And what a beautiful "super model" she is! :) The skirt is really darling, too, and you, Tammie, are so talented. Can't wait to see what you do with the other skirt pattern.

@Leticia I think since "Apple" is so thin she took off 10" in the width or the gathered skirt would have been too full for "Apple."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...