Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Candy Cars


I saw these in the Family Fun Magazine and thought they were so cute (I could not find them on the website). They are really easy to make. You can use double sided tape or a hot glue gun. I used a hot glue gun. I put a dab of glue down and the kids stuck the candy on. All you need is a box of candy hearts, 4 Reese's peanut butter cups and 3 miniature candy bars. If you have a Winco you can go there and buy just what you need to make 1, 2 or how every many you want to make (and you won't be stuck with a bag of extra candy you will feel obligated to eat). Hope you have fun making these with your kids. I know I did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Tammie! These are sooo yummy looking ;) I like the idea of getting only the candy that you need. LOL It is terrible when you have candy on hand you feel obligated to eat. (To save the rest of your family from the awful unhealthful stuff.) Love your blog and my adorable grandkids! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...