Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's That Time Of Year!


I am so happy! I just finished doing our taxes and it was easy and fast! We usually buy Turbo Tax, because it is so easy and makes doing taxes less of a headache. This year with money being so tight I was stressing on how we were going to get our taxes done. I was so excited to find out that Turbo Tax has a free edition out! If your filing simple returns you can go here to file your federal taxes for free and it includes a free e-file. If you do direct deposit you can get your return in about a week! You can also do your state taxes through Turbo Tax for $25.95 and that includes e-file. However, if you live in California, you can go here and file your state taxes for free right over the internet! If you do not live in California I'm sure if you go to your state website they may also have free tax filing! I hope this helps and makes your tax filing less stressful

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it a relief to have it done? I've been using TurboTax for a couple of years now and it's so much better than doing it by hand.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

My husband has always used TurboTax!! I am glad I found out you blogged! I am always BLOGGING !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...