Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look Who's 8!

"Apple" 4 months old


"Apple" 1 year old

"Apple" 4 years old

"Apple" 5 1/2 years old

"Apple" 6 1/2 years old

"Apple" 7 1/2 years old


I can't believe my baby girl is 8. I know everyone always say's the time goes by fast and that is so true! She is our first born and I can still remember the day we brought her home from the hospital. I remember how nervous I was, we stayed in the hospital as long as they let us! She was such a good baby always happy and easy going, my how time has changed! (j/k lol). She has brought so much joy in our lives. I am so thankful she chose to come to our family! She has blessed my life in ways I could never imagine! She made my dream of becoming a mother come true! She has a sweet spirit that is caring and kind. She is a wonderful Big Sister, always willing to help her little brothers. We are so proud of her and know that she is turning into a beautiful young lady.

We are celebrating her birthday later this month with family, but she felt we should still sing happy birthday and blow. So Daddy made a special "cake" for her, he is so clever! What a good Daddy!





2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

I love the pictures of each year and the candles on the chocolate. My oldest daughter is 6 1/2 and I think she will look like your daught when she turns eight! Yay! I just found your blog though one of my friends on facebook. I don't remember who. DO you mind if I tag along on you rblog journey? My family blog is private, since I use their real names and info and such, but I just started a public blog at www.warmilkandripebananas.blogspot.com Megan Abbott

♥ ImPøSsìblè GiRl ♥ said...

what a cute kids!

i love them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...