Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chili! It's whats for dinner.


Chili and corn bread are a favorite around here. So I thought I would share my recipe. Even my kids will eat it. Hope you enjoy it too.

Chili

1 lb ground beef
1 small onion chopped
3 garlic cloves
1 29oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 15oz can of tomatoes sauce
1 30oz can of kidney beans drained
1 15oz can of black beans drained
1 TB chili powder +1tsp
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp sugar

Cook meat and onions together, drain of fat and put all ingredients in crook pot and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. You may want more chili powder if you like it hot.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had chili for dinner last night too! Perfect for a snowy days. But we had frito's instead of cornbread. And mine was canned chili. You got one on me there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...