Sunday, March 27, 2011

Double Digits!

Can you believe my baby girl is 10! We are creeping into the teenage years, although some days I think we are already there! "Apple" had a slumber party for her birthday, but being the great Mom that I am I forgot to take pictures. So let's use our imagination and envision 7 little girls running around my tiny house, man do they have a lot of energy. They were all asleep by 2:00am and up by 6:30 am. I was exhausted! (not to mention my little "Plum" had decided to wake up at 3:00am for an hour) Even though she had a wonderful time I think in the future we will stick to parties that only last a couple of hours and the kids go home and sleep in there own beds!
"Apple" on her 10th birthday!
2-9-2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...