Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cousins!





"Apple" with her new hair cut! Thanks Aunt Debbie for taking the time to cut her hair. She looks so grown up now.


"Pear" is always doing funny things. He make's me laugh.


This is Rebekah and Glenn's little boy. I will call him "Iron Man" because when he gets hurt it is never as bad as I think it should be, he seems to just bounce back! He is a tough little guy!


This is Matt and Jill's little guy. I will cal him "Blue Eyes" I think it speaks for it self! He is the sweetest little boy.

"Plum" is getting so big! He will be a year at the end of next month, that went by way to fast!


This is Debbie and Carl's baby, I don't have a name for him yet. We will have to see what is personality is like when he is a little older. He make the cutest faces!


These are the youngest two of the Millerbrood! 10 months and 2 months! Debbie thought it would be cute to lay them side by side in their diapers and get a picture and I would have to agree. Too cute!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the last picture. My mom has a picture of Roz and Rowena like, that since they were so close in age.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...