Friday, March 13, 2009

Pop Up Pancakes

These pop up pancakes are actually German pancakes baked in a muffin tin. I have made them before in a 9x13 and my kids did not care for them. Then I saw on one of my favorite sites "Make and Takes" these pop up pancakes (she has much better pictures). My kids love them this way, it's all in the presentation. Here's how you make them:

Pop Up Pancake Recipe - makes 24 muffins or fills a 9×13 baking pan

  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • dash salt
  • Preheat oven at 400*
Combine all ingredients in a blender (it works best) and blend together. Then grease your muffin tins or baking pan. Bake them for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top. Top with your favorite pancake toppings (syrup, powdered sugar, and fruit).

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Tammie, you should turn this into a family/food blog! You have really good recipes to share! I am always looking for new fun things to make.

Laura said...

Mike and Tammie....It's Jake Luce. I got your blog from Siter Miller. How are you doing? We're doing good. We moved to South Jordan Utah and I opend up my Chiropractic Practice "Luce Chiropractic" I still have the 2 boys and we plan on getting pregnant this year sometime. We have a blog, it's www.lucescrews.blogspot.com and I'm Facebook if you want to look us up. Hope you are doing well.

Jake Luce

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...