Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Zucchini Brownies

Here is the Zucchini brownie recipe that some of you requested! I didn't get any really good pictures! This is a recipe I got from my Aunt Pam, she has some really great recipes! I have one suggestion, DO NOT tell your kids that they are eating healthy zucchini brownies! Even if they are liking them! If they are anything like my kids after telling them that there is zucchini in them they will not eat them any more! So I hope you have better luck! I will try and fool them again!





Zucchini Brownies
2 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. soda
2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp. vanilla
Mix together well. (It may seem a little dry at first, but keep mixing!) Spread into a 9x13 pan (lightly grease the bottom) Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powder sugar or frost the! Enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...